2019-2020 PTO Meeting Calendar
November 13th: 6:30pm
January 15th: 9:30am
February 6th: 9:30am
March 18th: 6:30pm
April 15th: 9:30am
May 13th: 6:30pm
June 4th: 9:30am
**ALL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD AT EMERICK ELEMENTARY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**
Everyone is a member and invited to take part in our meetings and events! If you are a parent or a part of our amazing staff at Emerick, then you are automatically a member! No fees! No applications! So, WELCOME TO THE Emerick PTO!!
All members (see above) are welcomed to attend our PTO Meetings.
- Keep up with the latest Emerick news with updates from our school administration.
- Meet other members of your community.
- Sign up for upcoming events, projects, and volunteer opportunities.
- Vote on proposals.
- Q & A
What happens at PTO meetings?
During our PTO meetings we get a report or updates from officers and committee chairs, as needed. Our principal also attends each meeting to report on school or Loudoun County School Board issues and/or share information. We discuss and, when relevant, vote on issues, spending, and initiatives.
We have 4 primary objectives:
- To provide financial support to the school to enhance the educational experience
- To encourage parental involvement in the school through volunteering and making donations
- To foster a sense of community
- To express gratitude to the teachers and staff for all that they do
For questions/concerns about our 2019-2020 PTO Meeting Minutes, please email our secretary Kathy Summers.
Recorded minutes will be posted here after they are approved.
Meeting Date Meeting Place Approved Minutes August 27th Emerick Elementary @9:30am August Minutes 2019 September 10th Emerick Elementary @6:30pm September Minutes 2019 October 9th Emerick Elementary @9:30am Awaiting approval November 13th Emerick Elementary @6:30pm December 11th Emerick Elementary @9:30pm January 15th Emerick Elementary @9:30pm February 6th Emerick Elementary @9:30am March 18th Emerick Elementary @6:30pm April 15th Emerick Elementary @9:30am
Emerick Elementary @6:30pm
BUDGETFor questions/concerns abot our 2019-2020 PTO budget, please email our treasurer Jessica Boink.