I’m excited to share with you that several organizations around town are offering financial assistance to FHR students who are currently receiving free or reduced lunch. You must show the approval letter you’ve received from LCPS School Nutrition Services to qualify.
The following camps will be offering discounts for their Summer Sessions:
- APEX Gymnastics: they provide financial assistance for their regular classes https://apexgymn.com/
- Bella Ballerina: $185 per week for Summer Camps http://www.bellaballerina.com/
- DAZE and FEST Camps: DAZE & FEST Camps Information
- Extreme Journey Summer Camp: Open to rising 6th, 7th and 8th grade students (Limited Scholarships Available).Dirigido a alumnos del 6to, 7mo y 8vo grado (Ofrecen becas limitadas) XTREME
Pay $50 for each Half-Day Camp and $100 for each Full-Day Camp and pay the rest 2 weeks before the camp start date!! If your summer plans change, give us a call to move your child to another week at no cost.
- The Clay and Metal Loft: Clay & Metal Loft Camps.
Please contact me for information about scholarships.
- STEM Camps at NOVA: Applications are available at http://camp.novastem.us/ScholarshipApplication
You need to provide contact information and information about their child as well as a financial need statement ( they can supply the free or reduced lunch acceptance letter). They also need to provide documentation:
- Student Report card
- Letter of recommendation from counselor or teacher.
- Town of Leesburg: Applications can be submitted for those seeking reduced rates for programs or facility passes. Must live within the Town of Leesburg. Click on the link below to apply. The form must be submitted with income verification to the front desk at Ida Lee and notification will be made if they are a successful applicant.
Downloadable form: https://www.leesburgva.gov/home/showdocument?id=8240
- Girl Scouts: For financial Assistance contact Lindsay Cowett: email@example.com
FOR RISING 6TH GRADERS GOING TO SMART’S MILL MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY:
- VISTA Days is a fun-filled, sneak peek into the school and check out 6th grade.
Families can bring the completed paperwork and funds to SMM main office anytime Monday through Friday 8:15 am to 4:30 pm. The applications and payment can also be mailed to Lisa Sobhani for Vista, 850 N King Street, Leesburg 20176.