Transcript Request and Information
Current students needing an official copy of their high school transcript are required to make a formal request by filling out the Transcript Request Form 20-21 and Student Insight Sheet. Both forms should be brought to the School Counseling Office.
- There is a minimum of 21 business days to process a transcript request.
- 7th semester grades will be mailed automatically to any college/university request made for seniors.
- A final transcript will be sent to the college indicated on the end-of-year senior survey.
- If a transcript can be sent electronically, there is no cost.
- If the transcript needs to be mailed, there is a fee of $3.00 per transcript.
Alumni (within the last 5 years):
Any alumni who needs an official copy of their high school transcript must:
- Use the following website: https://loudounva.scriborder.com/
- Please note the cost is $5.00 per transcript, if requested by the alumni.
A cumulative scholastic record is maintained for every student enrolled in Loudoun County Public Schools. The Student Records Department supervises the administration of active and inactive student scholastic records, provides onsite record management training for school staff, archives eligible student records, fulfills requests for records not located in schools, and provides education verification to requesting agencies. LCPS offers a convenient and secure website for former students and third parties to request student information or records online.