• Transcript Requests


    Alumni (within the last 5 years): Graduates who need an official copy of their high school transcript must fill out a ScribOrder electronic request at https://loudounva.scriborder.com/.  There is a fee per transcript, which you will pay using the ScribOrder request.  If you need assistance with filling out the request, please contact the School Counseling Administrative Assistant,  Mrs. Tafe.

    Graduates (6 years or more): Transcripts and education verifications are now processed through the LCPS Student Records Office: https://www.lcps.org/StudentRecords

    Dual Enrollment Transcripts:

    • Request your end-of-year DE transcript directly from NOVA by following the instructions found HERE
    • LCPS DOES NOT send DE transcripts to colleges