Any current student who needs an official copy of their high school transcript will need to make an official request by completing our Permission Click or hardcopy request. The hardcopy must be printed, signed, and submitted to the Dominion High School counseling office.
- We require a minimum of 3 weeks to process requests for transcripts and counselor letters of recommendation.
- 7th-semester grades will be sent automatically to any college/university request made for seniors.
- A final transcript will be sent to the college indicated on the end-of-year senior survey.
- If a transcript can be sent electronically, there is no cost.
- If the transcript needs to be mailed, there is a fee of $3.00 per transcript
Any alumni who needs an official copy of their high school transcript should complete our online transcript request form. The fee is $5 per transcript and a $3 service fee.