At Round Hill Elementary, we are
RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE and READY TO LEARN!
Rewards & Incentives for Good Behavior
- Bear Paws
- Students will randomly be given a bear paw for displaying good behavior or exceptional manners.
- Bus Paws
- Bus Paws are given on the bus to reward appropriate behavior.
- Spirit Days
- Students may participate in Spirit Days by wearing something specific to celebrate good behavior or goals achieved.
- Coloring Tables at lunch
- Once a month, students will be able to color on butcher paper on top of the cafeteria tables to reward excellent behavior in the cafeteria.
- Golden Trays
- Once a month, the cafeteria hostesses choose a class who has behaved well in the cafeteria during the month.