9th Grade - 11th Grade Students:
Any 9th grade - 11th grade student who needs an official copy of their high school transcript will need to make a formal request by filling out one of the following:
Printable transcript request form. This should be brought in to the Office of School Counseling.
- There is a minimum of 10 business days to process a transcript request.
- If a transcript can be sent electronically, there is no cost.
- If the transcript needs to be mailed, there is a fee of $3.00 per transcript
12th Grade - Class of 2023:
Any senior who needs an official copy of their high school transcript will need to make a formal request by filling out the transcript request form.
Any senior under the age of 18, must have a parent or guardian submit a release form through Permission Click.
Please submit your transcript request to the School Counseling Office at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline.
If you need a transcript mailed, you will need to make sure your counselor is aware that your school does not accept electronic transcripts. There is a $3 fee for every transcript that needs to be mailed.
Important Reminders for Seniors:
- Student requests for a transcript must be submitted a minimum of 10 school days prior to the colleges and university deadline.
- School counselors will send transcripts by the college or university deadline.
- Midyear transcripts will be mailed automatically to any college or university a student requested an initial transcript for.
- A final transcript will be sent to the college indicated by the student on their end-of-year senior survey.
- All alumni records requests are made at https://loudounva.scriborder.com/