LCPS 2019 JOB FOR A DAYNovember 13, 2019
Juniors and Seniors - don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience a one-day shadowing experience!
Job For A Day is a great opportunity to experience the job of your dreams. You can shadow a professional in an industry of your interest: you can be a video producer, accountant, health care professional, or a business executive for a day, and much more! There are countless opportunities during Job for A Day. This year, the event will take place on November 13, 2019. The secondary date for INOVA Hospital placements is November 18, 2019.
Here's how to apply:
- Create a resume in Naviance Student. If you need help, please stop by your College & Career Center for assistance.
- Complete a simple registration application between October 14th and October 22nd by going to the Job For A Day website at: https://webinter.lcps.org/CommunityConnections/StudentIntro You will be able to preview available jobs starting on October 11th @ 5pm.
- Download parent/student agreement and bring a signed copy to the College & Career Center (Mrs. Ottenberg) no later than November 7, 2019. You will not be able to attend without this completed form.
Why you should participate:
- You will gain real-world understanding of a specific career
- You will get to know a local organization which may lead to future internships
- You will network with professionals in a field of your interest
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Ottenberg in the College & Career Center email@example.com