In this class, we will all discover more favorite books and authors and expand our writing.
- Prompt – Be on time! If you are not in the room when the bell rings and come in without a pass, you will be counted as tardy.
- Prepared – Come to class prepared with pencils, pens, Reader’s Notebook, Writing Binder, agenda, current assignments, and a book to read.
- Productive – TRY YOUR BEST.
- Polite – Be respectful of all people and property. Raise your hand to ask questions or speak – your thoughts are valued and I want to make sure they are heard!
- Be Kind – Come to class with a positive attitude and a willingness to participate and learn.
What to bring EVERY DAY:
- Reader's Notebook
- Writing Binder
- Pencil Pouch (with sharpened pencils, highlighters, pen, etc.)
- the book you are reading (your IR book)