- Arrive on time to class. We will follow school policy, for each quarter you may be tardy 2 times. After 2 unexcused tardies, students will receive Friday/Saturday School and disciplinary actions afterwards.
- Listen while the teacher is speaking. Be kind and respectful to fellow classmates.
- No cheating. Cheating includes the use of online translators, copying homework, classwork, quizzes, tests, projects and any kind of assignment.
- Be prepared for every class; bring your materials
- Do your outside of class assignments and study what we covered in class
- Strive to be an active participant in class
- Support teamwork
- Work hard
- Try to speak in Spanish as much as possible... you'll never improve if you don't make an effort!
- Have a positive attitude!
- Enter the class silently and go directly to your seat
- Start working on your warm up
- If you finish early, please proof read your work and you may borrow a Spanish reading book (one student at a time)
- Bring all required materials to class
- 3 ring binder with paper
- Pencil, pen
- Wait for teacher to dismiss you, not the bell! Prior to dismissal, all students will be asked to clean the area around his/her desk, place trash and other litter in the trashcan and readjust seat/desk in its place.
Consequences for not following class rules
- Verbal warning
- Talk with teacher
- Parent conference (email, phone, in person)
- Referral to Assistant Principal
Last Modified on August 20, 2019