LEAP Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents
- LEAP provides a forum for discussion and sharing of common educational concerns and ideas.
- LEAP serves as a network for interaction among local parent groups, students, teachers, administrators and LCPS.
- LEAP secures for all students in LCPS the highest advantages in academic, vocational, physical and social education.
The Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents (LEAP) is a non-partisan network that promotes interaction between parents, teachers, School Board members and members of the LCPS Administrative Team.
- Meetings are held monthly during the school year on the 2nd Wednesday of the month in rooms 102A and 102B at the LCPS Admin. Bldg. Discussion of agenda topics commences at 7:00 PM. Each 2-hour program features a panel discussion and a Q&A session and an update from LCPS Superintendent Dr. Eric Williams.
2017-2018 Program Topics and Schedule:
- Sept. 13th, 2017 - Discussion on Mental Health
More info can be found at: LEAP at LCPS.org
Our Freedom HS LEAP Rep. is Scott Josselyn. We are looking for an Alt. Rep. also.