At River Bend, we practice being Respectful, Responsible, and Ready. In my class, students should practice this by being:
- Prompt – Be on time! If you are not in the room when the bell rings and come in without a pass, you will be counted as tardy.
- Prepared – Come to class prepared with a pencil, Math Binder, agenda, current assignments, and a book to read.
- Productive – TRY YOUR BEST!
- Polite – Be respectful of all people and property. Raise your hand to ask questions or speak – your thoughts are valued and I want to make sure they are heard!
- Kind – Come to class with a positive attitude and a willingness to participate and learn.
What to bring EVERY DAY:
- Pencils, highlighters, scissors, and glue/tape
- Math Binder
- Lined notebook paper
- Agenda (Provided by the school)
- Completed Assignments