Student should also have the following materials:
Method Book(s): The following books need to be purchased to be used in class and for at home practice
Guitar 7: TBD
Guitar 8: TBD
All Levels: Assigned Music (distributed in class)
- A nylon string guitar for home practice is a requirement* for participation in all guitar classes.
- A class set of nylon string guitars is available for in school use only*.
- If you are looking to upgrade to a nicer/next step instrument, please contact Mr. Kunk and he will help guide you and your family.
*If you have questions or concerns about obtaining an instrument for home use, please contact Mr. Kunk. In cases of financial need, a guitar can be provided.
- Strings: All students need an extra set of strings to have in their case should a string break during class time. Recommended string brands include D’Addario or Augustine
- Music stand: to be kept and used at home.
- Tuner: to be kept and used at home.
- Metronome: (can download free mobile app)
- Foot stool: or cushion or A-frame to support proper playing posture
· Pencils: to mark music during rehearsal