4th Quarter Distance Learning Information***ATTN ALL CLASSES: 4TH QUARTER ASSIGNMENTS AND GOOGLE MEET LINKS WILL BE POSTED IN YOUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM. EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!***
- Where can you find your assignments? - All assignments will be posted in your respective Google Classroom every Wednesday by 9 am. This allows you a couple days to review before we meet on Fridays.
- When is your Google Meet Class Time? - We are following the school's Online Schedule. All of my classes will be meeting online on Fridays. My class schedule will be as follows:
- 1st Block - Friday from 9:15 - 9:45 (Meet link posted in Google Classroom 5 mins before class begins).
- 3rd Block - Friday from 10:45 - 11:15 (Meet link posted in Google Classroom 5 mins before class begins).
- 5th Block - Friday from 12:45 - 1:15 (Meet link posted in Google Classroom 5 mins before class begins).
- 7th Block - Friday from 2:45 - 3:15 (Meet link posted in Google Classroom 5 mins before class begins).
Questions? Feel free to email me and I will respond within 24-48 hours max. Students can also reach me on their Class Remind, or via the Parking Lot located in their Google Classroom.
At Potomac Falls, we value building relationships, working hard, and making connections to ensure students are life, college, and career ready.Mr. Smallwood is a native of Winchester, VA, and a graduate of Sherando High School in Stephens City, VA. After high school, Mr. Smallwood attended Shenandoah University and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Sport Marketing and Management and a minor in Business Administration. After a few years in the workforce, Mr. Smallwood returned to Shenandoah to finish his teaching license, and that's what has brought him to Potomac Falls! Mr. Smallwood is very excited to be a part of the PFHS Panther Community, and entering his 3rd year of teaching as a member of the PFHS CTE Department.I am always available before and after school for any help a student may need, as well as during planning periods and CORE as long as the student schedule allows. Please contact me at least 24-48 hours beforehand to set this up if you feel you need that extra help! This page will constantly be updated with new information as it comes along. Please feel free to contact me should you or your student have any questions:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Smallwood’s 2019-2020 Schedule
Marketing/Advanced Marketing Co-Op
Marketing (Non Co-Op)
- B Lunch: 12:54 - 1:24
Introduction to Cybersecurity
Advanced Marketing (Non Co-Op)
- A Lunch: 12:28 - 12:54
Co-Op Planning Block
Friday Advisory (10:39-11:09)