The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Lytle EAP Partners, is a free confidential counseling and support resource for you and family members that reside in your household. The EAP can help with many problems that affect your well-being and your ability to perform your job. If counseling is needed, LCPS employees and members of their households are eligible for up to 6 free one-on-one counseling sessions (per incident) through the EAP.
Confidential support is available 24/7 through the toll-free number or the Lytle EAP website. Call 1-800-327-7272 or visit www.lytleeap.com for assistance with:
- Marital or family problems
- Financial/legal difficulties
- Balancing work/life situations
- Emotional or stress-related problems
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Problems related to work
- and more
Assistance Program Member Portal: Click the link below to go to the new Lytle EAP Assistance Program portal. If visiting for the first time you will need to set up an account.
- Lytle EAP Member Portal
- To create a new account with your company code click "Sign Up".
- Enter code: LCPSCHOOLS
- Enter your email address (username) and password to set up your secure entry to the site.
*You may be required to reset your password or download the new app to access the new portal. Find instructions in the Assistance Program Member Portal flyer.