How do I ...?
- see if LVHS has a particular book or video? Go to this link, LVHS Online Catalog (Discover Destiny), and search for your title; you can use any device with a browser.
- check out a book? All you need is your student ID #.
- request a book from another school? Come to the library and ask for an Interlibrary Loan.
- return a book? Put it in the book drop or hand it to one of the librarians. No fines!
- access the online databases or Safari Montage? Log into LCPSGO with your computer username and password, and click on "Library Resources." No other password needed!
As a teacher, how do I .... ?
- send students to the library? We ask that teachers send a maximum of 3 students. Please coordinate ahead of time if you need to send more.
- schedule a class? Please speak with one of the librarians. We would love to collaborate on 21st century skills, research skills, digital citizenship, APA/MLA formatting, and much more! We'll teach in your classroom or in the library.
Last Modified on May 28, 2021