Updated on 09/09/2019Your 2020 Prom theme is...Date: Friday, May 1, 2020Place: National Conference Center, LansdowneTime: 8 pm -12 midnightTickets: $60.00 per person*Any current PFHS Junior or Senior may purchase a Prom ticket. Each Junior or Senior who purchases a ticket may purchase one additional ticket to bring one guest (PFHS or another school) between 9th grade and 20 years of age.*Tickets will be on sale during lunch in April. You may pay with cash or check (made out to PFHS) at ALL LUNCH SHIFTS or through our online portal with a credit card. Online ticket sales will be open in April.*You MUST have your 2020 signed permission form and the Emergency information form turned in to purchase your ticket. Please print the forms and bring signed copies with you when you purchase your ticket.*If you have a guest who is not a Potomac Falls High School student or is not a junior or senior, they MUST complete the guest permission slip and the Emergency Information form, and have both signed before you can purchase them a ticket.* NO tickets will be sold at the door.* Doors will close at 10:00 pm and no one will be allowed to enter past that time. Ticket holders should plan to be at Prom before 10:00 pm.* Crowning of the PFHS 2020 Prom King & Queen will be at 10:30 pm!Directions to the National Conference Center, Lansdowne:Just what does my ticket include anyway?
Do I have to go to Prom with a date?NO!! You do not! We have lots of students that meet up at Prom with a group of friends and have MORE FUN that way! Don't let this keep you from coming and having a great time. You do not have to dance if you don't want to as there will be plenty of tables to simply sit, talk with friends, eat, and tap you feet to the music.Do I have to wear a tuxedo?NO! You do not have to wear a tuxedo but you do want to make sure that you look nice. A pair of slacks (nice pants), a tie, and a nice shirt go a long way to making you look different than what you wear to school every day. Remember that this is not school so people are expecting you to look a bit more mature.A couple of things to note:
- A fabulous DJ!
- Unlimited water, soda, and drink bar to keep you hydrated!
- Unlimited food throughout the night!
- Special entertainment!
- Food included:
- All your photography from the photo booth at Prom will be included in the price of your ticket!! A Magic Mirror Photo Booth with be present with a variety of fun props to take pictures with your date and/or all your friends! All picture printouts will be done on-site and will be FREE!! Check out this link:
- If you opt to have formal prom photos taken, a photographer from Lifetouch will be onsite. All photos taken with Lifetouch can be purchased through their website after prom with a secure code.
- There will be a shoe/coat check if you would like to check your belongings prior to going out on the dance floor.
- Gentlemen, if you are going to get your tuxedo from Men's Wearhouse, please mention that you are a student at Potomac Falls.
- If you are making hair/makeup/nail appointments, please check out Feature Friday and the flyer in the diamond for business that we have partnered with for fundrasing! Take the flyer with you to your appointment and a percentage of sales will be donated back to the Junior Class to make next year's Prom just as amazing as this year!
Last Modified on September 9, 2019