Cigna Open Access PlanDeductible: $500 Individual/$1,000 FamilyCoinsurance: 10% after in-network deductibleOut of Pocket Maximum: $2,000 Individual/$4,000 FamilyPCP/Specialist Office Visit: $20 PCP/$40 SpecialistPreventive Exams: Covered 100%Emergency Room: $150Urgent Care: $50Important Information about the OAP plan:
- Election of a primary care physician (PCP) is recommended but not required.
- No referrals required.
- A nationwide network of doctors is available.
- Cigna Telehealth Services available.
- Members using non-participating providers may do so through the Out-of-Network benefit and will be responsible for the appropriate deductible and coinsurance as well as any cost over maximum reimbursable charge (MRC).
- Enrollment in an Express Scripts Prescription Plan included.
Information, Forms and Resources
Cigna Contact InformationMember Services:1-800-244-6224Website:General Website:Behavioral Health:1-800-533-8733
Durable Medical Equipment/Home Healthcare (CareCentrix):
Hearing Aid Benefits - Ampliphon
24 Hour Nurse Line:
1-800-564-8982Personal Health Team:1-877-459-6150
Cigna Claims Addresses
PO Box 182223
Chattanooga, TN 37422-7223
Mental Health Claims
Cigna Behavioral Health
PO Box 46279
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Medical Vision Claims
Allied Eye Care
3290 Pine Orchard Lane
Ellicot City, MD 21042
American Specialty Health Network
PO Box 509077
San Diego, CA 92150-9077