Cigna Point of Service Medical Plan
Deductible: $300 Individual/$600 Family
Coinsurance: 0% after in-network deductible
Out of Pocket Maximum: $3,000 Individual/$6,000 Family
PCP/Specialist Office Visit: $20 PCP/$40 Specialist
Preventive Exams: Covered 100%
Emergency Room: $150
Urgent Care: $50
Important Information about the POS Plan:
- A primary care physician (PCP) is required. Member may select or CIGNA will randomly select.
- Requires referrals for specialist visits which must be obtained by the member from their PCP.
- A local area network of doctors is available.
- Cigna Telehealth services available.
- Members using non-participating providers may do so through the Out-of-Network benefit and will be responsible for the appropriate deductible and coinsurance as well as any cost over maximum reimbursable charge (MRC).
Information, Forms and ResourcesCalifornia Specific SPDs
Cigna Contact Information
Durable Medical Equipment/Home Healthcare (CareCentrix):1-800-411-2305Hearing Aid Benefits - Ampliphon
24 Hour Nurse Line:1-800-564-8982
Personal Health Team:1-877-459-6150
Cigna Claims Addresses
PO Box 182223
Chattanooga, TN 37422-7223
Mental Health Claims
Cigna Behavioral Health
PO Box 46279
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Medical Vision Claims
Allied Eye Care
3290 Pine Orchard Lane
Ellicot City, MD 21042
American Specialty Health Network
PO Box 509077
San Diego, CA 92150-9077
Last Modified on June 15, 2021