PSAT- Understaning your scores
PSAT Testing on October 16, 2019
(There will NOT be a make-up test date)
Test Day Checklist
Students report directly to Rock Block.What to Bring
- Two No. 2 pencils with erasers (mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- An approved calculator
What Not to Bring
- Any devices, including smartwatches, that can be used to record, transmit, receive or play back audio, photographic, text, or video content
- Protractors, compasses, rulers
- Highlighters, colored pens, colored pencils
- Pamphlets or papers of any kind
- Dictionaries or other books — there are no exceptions, even if English is not your first language
- Food and drinks - including bottled water - unless approved by the College Board's Services for Students with DIsabilities
During the Test
You will be allowed to have only these items on your desk:
- A test book
- An answer sheet
- No. 2 pencils with erasers (mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- An approved calculator — during one of the math sections only
Turn Off All Electronic Devices
You’ll need to turn off all electronic devices during the test and even during breaks. This includes cellphones. Be sure to turn off your watch alarm, if you have one.
Why? Test centers are serious about security and quiet, so prohibited devices — which include cellphones, tablets, and MP3 players — must be turned off and put under your desk. Better yet: Leave them at home.
Important: You will be dismissed immediately and your scores will be canceled if you use your phone or if it makes a noise — even during breaks. Your phone may also be confiscated and inspected.