• Archived
    Student Record Request



    ONLY for students who graduated, transferred, or
    withdrew during the 2010/2011 school year or before.

    Who can order or authorize a third-party order for a student record?

    The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, FERPA, (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. FERPA applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.   FERPA states:

    • If a student is under 18 years of age, records are only available to those who have written authorization from the parent/guardian.

    • If a student is 18 years of age or older, records will not be available to anyone, including a parent/guardian, without the student’s written consent.

    Requests for archived student records are ordered and paid for online through ScribOrder.  If you are a former student and unable to pay via debit/credit card, a money order or check will be accepted by mail.  Click the icon below to fill out and print a request form.  Mail your completed form, payment (payable to "LCPS"), and a photocopy of an official, unexpired photo ID (i.e., driver license, state-issued ID card, military ID, passport) to: 

    Loudoun County Public Schools
    Student Records Department
    Round Hill Center
    20 High Street
    Round Hill, VA 20141

    Records Available

    • high school, middle school, and elementary school transcripts 
    • immunization record
    • graduation verification
    Records Not Available:   
    • "copies" of diplomas (a reprint may be ordered through the school you graduated from)

    • Special education and special services records (i.e., homebound, ELL, gifted/talented, etc.) are only maintained for five years following graduation, transfer, or withdrawal from Loudoun County Public Schools.  After five years these records are destroyed in compliance with Library of Virginia policy and, as such, are no longer available.  To view the Library of Virginia policy, GS-21, Records Retention and Disposition Schedule, click on the following link http://www.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records/sched_local/GS-21.pdf
    • Advance placement and college entrance test scores may be ordered by clicking on the applicable link below.  
     ACT  college board  AP
    To proceed with requesting an archived record and/or transcript, please click on the appropriate selection below.   
    STUDENT and would like to order your
    student record or transcript
     college orders
    CLICK ABOVE if you are a COLLEGE,
    OF HIGHER LEARNING and would like
    to order a student transcript
    corporation attorney requests  
    or ATTORNEY and would like to order a
    student transcript
    CLICK ABOVE if you are a COUNTY, STATE or FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY and would like to order a student transcript

Last Modified on January 20, 2017