Some helpful websites with practice, information and games:
- www.wordreference.com Spanish dictionary and thesaurus. Includes verb conjugations.
- www.thisislanguage.com – students can practice listening skills with hundreds of listening clips and games.
- www.phschool.com This website directly correlates to the units that we cover in class. It has practice activities, listening activities, vocabulary lists, and review activities for test preparation.
- www.quia.com A website full of games in Spanish such as concentration, battleship and “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”
- www.spanishspanish.com Great for grammar practice and even practice quizzes. There are games too! (username: holtcm password: hawaii25 )
- http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/index.php Numerous practice activities for grammar
- www.studyspanish.com This website has grammar tips and summaries, also vocabulary practice.
- www.spaleon.com A verb conjugator to test one’s skills plus a complete list of links for many other grammatical exercises.
Other helpful tips:
- Make flashcards for target vocabulary; use www.quizlet.com to create virtual flashcards
- Study and review the material presented and practiced in class every day. Ten to fifteen minutes can really improve your grade and understanding.