DASH: Dads At School HelpingThere are OPEN days available for any DAD who has some extra time to DASH on over to HARPER Park for the daySpend the school day with your child as he does!Be a Superhero!Sign up for a DASH day at Harper Park!DASH is a program that allows fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and any father-figures to volunteer and spend time at Harper Park. The purpose of the program is to provide HPMS with positive male role models.What does a DASH do?There are plenty of opportunities with which both you and your child can feel comfortable. Your presence will be appreciated by the HPMS community (…and yes this includes your child whether he/she admits it or not).You choose the opportunity:
- Attend class and eat lunch with your child
- Assist with student arrival and dismissal
- Contribute your time in the specialty classrooms (music, tech, art, PE, etc.)
- Lend a hand in the office or wherever needed
- Be an extra hand on special HPMS event days (evening opportunities available)
What is the time commitment?
Spend the day, half a day, or just a few hours. The time commitment is up to you.
How do I start?
To get involved with DASH Dads, contact our Volunteer Coordinator. On the day of your visit, report to the Main Office, receive your official DASH t-shirt, and start your day.