Welcome to the Riverside High School Library Media Center!We're so glad you're here!The RVHS Library Media Center is the heart of our school. It's a great place for students to learn and collaborate, to create and share, and to spend time with friends. We hope you will visit us often!Hours: 7:45 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - FridayLibrary Assistant: Kacie MitchellPhone Number: 703-554-8900General Information
· Open 7:45 am – 4:30 pm every day
· Available for students during study halls
· Makerspace materials (paper, pens, glue, copier, etc., depending on availability)
· Open check-out of books throughout the day (parents are also welcome to check out books)
· Assistance from librarians as needed (research, homework, computers, etc.)Comments, Questions, SuggestionsWe want to hear from our school community! If you have ideas to share, book recommendations, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our librarians, Lauren McBride or Kelly McNeil.Navigating our Web PageThe content of outside links is not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of our school's Technology Assistant. Remember that the outside source Web pages may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk.Library HelpersLibrary Helpers are assigned to the library during their study hall blocks. They typically assist with shelving books, straightening shelves, helping with library organization, and helping students sign in and out of the library. Students who are interested in being a Library Helper must get approval from the librarians, their school counselor, and their parents. Please stop by the library for a Library Helper form if you are interested.