Class Resources & Daily Lecture Material:
My class website is accessible via StudentVUE/ParentVUE.
I post each day’s lecture notes, homework assignments and handouts. If a student is absent, the class website is the first place they should check to identify what was missed and what is due.
I also post answer keys to all homework assignments before homework is due. I expect/encourage students (and parents!) to check homework answers to identify strengths and weaknesses. I rely on students identifying areas needing clarification, then coming to me for help during study hall or my office hours.
How to access my class website via StudentVUE & ParentVUE:
- Click on your student’s picture,
- Scroll down and click on “Class Website,”
- Select our algebra 2 class in the menu bar (the menu bar defaults on your student’s first block class).
- Go to the current unit (the most recent lecture day should be at the top of the unit list).
Year at a Glance:
- Essential Algebra skills
- Investigating Characteristics of Functions
- Absolute Value Functions
- Quadratics (continued)
- Higher Order Polynomials
- Radical Functions
- Rational Functions
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Sequences, Series, & Statistics
- SOL Review
- Advanced Algebra preparation