7th Grade CAMS
What is CAMS 7?
• A 7th grade mathematics elective
• The goal of the program is an introduction to computational thinking and computer science
• Students will engage in project based learning, and use creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration as the process for exploration
• CAMS 7 is a year-long elective which will meet every other day for 90 minutes
• Students will utilize the program Scratch for the first semester and Python with Codesters the seconds semester
Scratch Link for Parents