2020 Senior Capstone Project
The final requirement of the Senior Capstone Project is the presentation. Presentations will take place throughout the school day on Thursday, 6/4/20. Check the Presentation Spreadsheet to find your assigned time slot. There are seven (7) tabs on the spreadsheet; please check ALL tabs for your name. When your presentation slot ends, you may stay in the Media Center to observe other presentations; however, you may not visit classrooms or any other area of campus during school hours.
The guidelines below will help to facilitate the process of Capstone Presentations:
- Arrive on time and adhere to your assigned time slot. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your assigned time as we cannot accommodate additional students in the Media Center. If you arrive late to your presentation, you will not be provided with additional time.
- Report to the Media Center and check in with Mrs. Connors or Mrs. Draisey. They will direct you to your assigned presentation location.
- Bring a laptop / device on which you can display your website -- specifically, your video portfolio and blog.
- Be ready to speak about your experience during fieldwork. Consider the following questions as you prepare:
- Why did you choose this topic?
- What went differently than you expected?
- What was your favorite part of this experience?
- What was the most challenging part of this experience?
- If given the opportunity to do this project again, what would you do differently?
- Do you see yourself pursuing this area as a career in the future?
- There will be teachers, administrators, students, parents, and community members observing presentations. This is a time to show what you’ve learned and possibly inspire rising seniors for their Capstone projects. It’s not a time to socialize.