To use our ONLINE SCHOOL PAYMENT system, please do the following:
- Click on the link above.
- Enter your information in the New Users column and click “Create New” information to set up account.
- Click on “Student Profile” tab on the left. Add each student you have in a Loudoun County Public School.
- There are two ways to pay for school activities using the system
- The Pay Obligation tab allows a user to select an item and enter the amount to be paid.
- From the “Home” page, simply choose the activity/item you wish to pay for using your Visa or MasterCard.
NOTE: If purchasing the same activity or item for more than one child, you must do separate transactions in order to choose each child’s name. This ensures that money will be credited to the correct account.
Starting in August 2019, there will no longer be any fees associated with credit/debit card transactions.
If you have any questions, please call Michele Groves, SRMS Bookkeeper at 571.434.4425.