•    Dual Enrollment



    The transferability of a college course from one college to another for credit is determined by the receiving institution.

    This information may be found on most college and university websites or by contacting the admissions office.
    The dual enrollment classes listed above will be taught at Stone Bridge High School.  
    There are no costs to take these classes.

    How to Submit the NOVA Application

       How to Register for your NVCC Classes