Word StudyWord Study is a program used by LCPS to assist students in becoming more successful at spelling.
- Initial assessments are given and students will be placed in ability groups.
- Words will be send home on Monday.
- Monday's homework is to cut and sort words by feature.
- Your student should sort and spell words on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- Review for the test is to be done on Thursday night.
- A formal assessment is given each Friday.
- No formal Word Study assessment will be given during a shortened week.
Last Modified on September 5, 2018