- Dreambox is a computer program that has been provided by LCPS. It allows your child to work at their specific level of math instruction and can assist when/where reinforcement is needed.
- Refrain from telling your child the answers to a problem but offer an clarification when needed.
- Sessions should be a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Try to have your child complete a lesson before closing Dreambox.
- Green practice lessons should be completed at home at home.
- Click here to go to Liberty's Dreambox Learning page. Your child will know what to do from there!
- If you are using the Dreambox Learning App the school code is: kwah/libertye
Last Modified on January 5, 2016