HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are many ways to help out at Mountain View.
1. We will host at least three food drives during the school year so keep an eye out for notices about those.
2. You can donate food to the Moose Pantry anytime by sending the food in with your child or dropping it in the box outside my office in Room 23.
3. You can participate in Fresh Fruit Fridays by donating fruit on Wednesdays to be sent home with the students who participate in the Weekend Backpack Program.
4. You can volunteer to help out in the Moose Pantry.
5. You can become a part of our Needs Network at Mountain View.
6. And so much more!
Please contact me at Sharon.Balda@lcps.org for more information on how to sign up to help out with these wonderful programs!
Sharon Balda, Parent Liaison