LCPS Staff Production Centers
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Loudoun County Public Schools has two staff production centers that are available free to all LCPS instructional staff. One is located at Briar Woods High School library, and the other at Loudoun Valley High School. These facilities are for the production of instructional materials only. The following items are available for use at both locations unless noted:
- CutOut Maker
- Hot laminators
- Ellison cutting dies and presses
- VariQuest cutout maker
- Spiral binding machine
- Document scanner
- Color poster and banner printers
- Computer workstations with productivity software (Photoshop, Corel Video Studio, ActiveInspire, etc.)
- Button makers
- Paper cutters
When planning a vist after school, please check this website for any changes to the standard schedule. These centers are not staffed staffed and assistance to users is no longer provided by LCPS.
These centers provide equipment and supplies (laminate, poster paper, buttons and binding materials) only as supplies last. Patrons will need to bring their own construction paper, card stock, etc. for the Ellison and VariQuest die presses and cutout makers. The centers provide most of the standard office supplies that you'll likely need, such as scissors, tape, glue, paper clips, rubber bands...
- Poster printers and laminators are for instructional use and are low volume. Posters created must be for use in instruction within the classroom.
- Large jobs should go to the copy center on the first floor of the central administration building.
- All posters for fundraisers, extracurricular activities, and events that charge admission must go to the copy center. Jobs sent to the copy center will be charged back to the school.