Degrees and Certifications:
The Loudoun School-Business Partnership will be sponsoring the Job-for-a-Day Program for high school juniors. Students who participate in the program will spend one day with a business in the community that is involved in a career in which the student is interested.
The goals of this program are:
- Allow students to explore fields in which they have an interest or aptitude.
- Offer students exposure to career fields about which they have not previously known.
- Strengthen students’ awareness of business, industry, and business enterprises within the community.
- Heighten students’ decision-making processes related to life skills and career choices.
- Provide students with hands-on experiences with people, places, and things not always available in the classroom or school environment.
- Help students learn about job/career opportunities within the local area.
Click here for application dates and additional program details: https://webinter.lcps.org/jobforaday/Intro.aspx.