Mission Statement: At Freedom we value building relationships, working hard, and making connections to ensure students are life, college and career ready.
¡Hola! My name is Frederick Reed. Welcome to my homepage. This year I am teaching Spanish 4 and Fluent Speaker class at Freedom HS! I am very excited about being here! About me: I was born in Spain and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from Virginia Tech and a Master's degree in Spanish language and culture from the Universidad de Salamanca. I have been teaching Spanish since 1997. I love going to Spain and watching La liga! This website will have useful information pertaining to my courses. I am available for extra help during my office hours Monday-Friday @ 8:30 a.m. in room L206. You can look in Schoology or receive updates on upcoming assignments on Remind. You can reach me at Frederick.firstname.lastname@example.org ¡Gracias!
Señor Reed's Schedule 2023-2024:
Block 1A Spanish 4 - Room L212
Block 2A Study Hall Room L411
Block 3A Spanish 4 L212
Block 4A Planning Room L200
Block 5B Planning Room L200
Block 6B Spanish for Fluent Speakers Room L202
Block 7B Spanish 4 Room L202
Block 8B Spanish 4 Room L202
Retakes are intended to allow students to demonstrate mastery and have the following guidelines:
- Students are eligible for 1 retake per assessment if the original score is below 80%
- The retake is a single attempt. The highest grade achievable on a retake is 80%.
- All work (homework assignments, or other formative assessments, etc.) related to the assessment have been completed.
- All retake attempts must be completed within two weeks after having been returned the original.
- The highest score will be included in the overall grade calculation for the quarter.