Virtual Loudoun offers online courses through LCPS VISION using content that is aligned to the Standards of Learning to offer new educational opportunities to students. These courses present educational material and credit courses at the high school level to students using online resources.
LCPS also uses other online vendors to offer courses to students. Virtual Loudoun courses are full-year courses offered in a condensed term. Students should expect, on average, to dedicate 140 hours to complete a 1 credit course within the term period.
REGISTRATION FOR TERM 1 IS NOW CLOSED
TERM 2 REGISTRATION BEGINS ON DECEMBER 1ST
- Term 1 begins September 4, 2017, and ends December 15, 2017.
- Term 2 begins January 29, 2018, and ends May 11, 2018.
- Term 3 begins June 4, 2018, and ends August 10, 2018.
- For Terms 1 and 2, there are no fees associated with approved course enrollment for LCPS students.
- Course fees apply in Terms 1 and 2 for non-LCPS students and to ALL students in Term 3.
For more information about Virtual Loudoun Term and Registration Dates please click here.
NOTE: Non-LCPS may not be eligible to take SOL tests.
Registration in Health and Physical Education 10 with Driver’s Education
Term 3 - Spring/Summer 2018:
- Students MUST be 15 prior to the start of the 2018-2019 school year to enroll in Driver's Education.
- Students who are not eligible to enroll in Term 3 HPE with (Driver's Education) portion of the course are permitted to register for HPE 10 ONLY.
- See information regarding VADETS registration separate from Virtual Loudoun.