2nd Semester Parking Passes for 2020-2021Student Parking Pass Applications will be accepted beginning January 4, 2021 for the second-semester and passes are free. Parking facilities are provided at SBHS as a convenience to 11th and 12th grade students who drive to school. 10th graders MAY be allowed to purchase permits at the start of the second semester, as space allows. Parking on school grounds is a privilege that may be granted by the Administration.
The following conditions must be met:
1. Students must complete this form with signatures and drop off to the Main Office or scan the signed form and email directly to Kelly.Garrity@lcps.org: Parking Permit Application.
2. Payment is waived for 2nd semester.
3. Students must register any vehicle which will be parked on school property.
4. Parking permits must be hung visibly behind the rearview mirror of the car being driven to school.
5. Students must park in the student parking lot in the front of the school. They may not park in Staff or Visitor spaces.
6. Students may not sit in parked vehicles or linger in the parking area.
7. Traffic laws, school regulations, and normal safety procedures must be observed at all times.
8. The speed limit on school property is 10 miles an hour.
9. Drivers are responsible for the conduct of their passengers and the contents of their vehicles while on school grounds and while driving to and from school.
10. Cars parked on school property are subject to search under School Board Policy 8-2. 11. Parking violations will be handled in accordance with the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook.
Please note that driving to school is a privilege that should be respected. The administration reserves the right to rescind driving privileges of students for the following reasons: 1. Not showing sufficient academic progress 2. Excessive tardiness or absences 3. Excessive or serious disciplinary infractions 4. For any other reasons deemed appropriate