Welcome to RVHS! To register your student, please contact Pauline Williamson at 703-554-8907 to set up an appointment. It is the parent's responsibility to provide the following documents at the time of registration:
The parent must also complete and sign the following forms, which you may pick up in the School Counseling Office before your registration appointment:
*An original certified birth certificate is required. If an original birth certificate is not available, an affidavit substantiating the information is required. These forms are available in the School Counseling Office upon request.
**For proof of residency:
- Parents of enrolling students need to prove legal residency in Loudoun county (and the Riverside attendance zone) by providing a deed, settlement statement, mortgage statement, or lease agreement for the address at which they report to live.
- If a family is living in the residence of a friend or relative, provide a completed, notarized Shared Housing form. (S)he must also provide a deed or lease for the address at which the family is reporting to live.
- In addition, the enrolling parent may be asked to provide additional documentation to verify the stated address, e.g.: driver's license, motor vehicle registration, Virginia Voter Registration card, a bank statement, payroll check or check stub issued by an employer, state or federal income tax records or W-2 forms, utility bills such as gas, water, electric, or phone.
Any person who knowingly makes a false statement concerning the residency of a child, for the purposes of avoiding tuition or enrollment in a school outside of the attendance zone in which the child resides, shall be guilty of a Class 4 misdemeanor. (Code of Virginia)
- Tdap, DtaP, DTP, Dt or Td minimum of 3 doses
- OPV or IPV (polio) minimum of 3 doses
- Hepatitis B minimum of 3 doses for children born after January 1, 1994
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) minimum of 2 doses
- Varicella one dose for children born on or after January 1, 1997
- TB Test
Loudoun County Public Health Department
102 Heritage Way, NE
Leesburg, VA 20176
Walk-In Immunization Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9-11 am and 1-3 pm
Tuesday 1-5 pm