Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) will provide Microsoft Office 365 to every student free of charge beginning Monday, April 6th. With Office 365, students will have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets: PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note-taking; and much more.
This will allow students to:
- Install Microsft Office on up to five compatible PC's and Macs, plus five tablets (including iPad);
- Use Microsoft Office with OneDrive for automatic device syncing:
- Microsoft Office subscription lasts for as long as yur child is an LCPS sutdent and Microsoft offers this program.
Installing Microsoft requires the following:
Your student will type their student ID number in the following log-in ID (replacing StudentID with their student ID number, studentID@student.lcps.org.
For PC and Mac:
- visit our login portal
- Login using your LCPS student log-in password.
For iOS and Android:
- Download from app store
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
LCPS is not responsible for supporting or trouble-shooting issues with personal devices. If you are having issues installing Microsoft Office, please review the guide locate at http://aka.ms/Y0o21h for assistance.
2. Sign in with your LCPS student log-in password for full editing capability.