Phone: 571 252-2816 • Fax: 571 252-2817Hours: 8:15am - 4:15pmFollow us on Twitter! @HHSPrideCounsel
Course Selection Season is HERE!!
Click the image to access information on courses offered at Heritage in 2018-2019Dates to Remember.....
- January 31st - Course Info Night
- February & March - Counselor individual meetings with students
SENIOR ANNOUNCEMENTS....as of 1/16/18
Suicide Prevention: How Do I Access Help Now?Click here for more resources and support.
- Turn in those last minute college applications and CAT Forms ASAP
- Check that your list of colleges on Naviance matches the CAT Forms you have submitted
- Update Mrs. Kelly with college decisions as you get them
- The step-by-step college application process in on NAVIANCE! CLICK HERE
- Not sure how to login into Naviance? Try your Student ID# as your username and your birthday (MM/DD/YY) as your password.
Click Here for information on School-Based Mental Health Services and Community Partners.Are you having difficulty in class?Click here for a list of resources
ATTENTION JUNIORS :
Log-on to CollegeBoard.org NOW to sign up for the SAT
Log on to act.org NOW to sign up for the ACT
Click here for dates and locationsAttention Users:
Our goal is to provide comprehensive information that will help support you and your student as you navigate the many options beyond high school. The content of outside links is not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools and we do not endorse any specific link or confirm that the information is accurate. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of the building principal. Remember that the outside source Web page may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk.