• Here are required forms and important information needed to be sent with your request to Tammy Carter for THS Building Use.

    If you are a Club Sponsor or Staff member requesting space here is what you need:

    Building Use forms for Club Sponsors and Staff  This is to be used by LCPS Staff only.
    Special Events Form Special Events Application  This is new but needs to be done as of  Nov. 2014 and turned in with your Building Use Form.
    Emergency Closings - Please read.  Your event will be canceled under these terms.
     If you a 501(c) 3 organization, group etc. requesting use of the Building or Grounds you will need:
    Facility Use form - Please list everything you need.  Example: auditorium, dressing room, microphone, podium, tech etc.
    Special Events Form Special Event ApplicationSpecial Event Application - Must be completed and attached to Facility Use Form.
    Emergency Closings -Please read.  Your event will be canceled under these terms. 
    Fees for space - Tech fee are separate and paid at the time of the event to each tech  that is requested at the rate of $25 per hour each. Tech will be required if you need the A/V,  Special lights and effects etc.