AP Biology Topics and Daily Agenda
AP Biology Agendas can be found by clicking on each unit below.
Classroom materials can be found on Schoology.
Unit 1: Chemistry of Life (Ch. 2 and 3): 100-point assessment Sept. 19th and 20th
Unit 2: Cell Structure and Function
- Cell Structure (Ch. 4): 50-point assessment Oct. 1st and 2nd
- Cell Membrane and Water Potential (Ch. 5 and 37.1): Oct. 22nd and 23rd
Unit 3: Cellular Energetics
- Enzyme Structure and Function (Ch. 6 and 3.4): Nov. 7th and 8th
- ATP and Cellular Respiration (Ch. 6 and 7): Nov. 21st and 22nd
- Leaf Structure and Photosynthesis (Ch. 8 and 36.5): Dec. 18th and 19th
Unit 4: Cell Communication and Cell Cycle
- Cell Communication (Ch. 9): Jan. 17th and 23rd Formative Assessment
- Cell Division (Ch. 10 and 11): Jan. 31st and Feb. 3rd
Unit 5: Heredity
Unit 6: Gene Expression and Regulation
Unit 7: Natural Selection
Unit 8: Ecology
Review for AP Biology Year End Exam
*Please note that each unit is updated as it is approached and subject to modification. All modifications will appear as they are made in Google Documents.