PTA Teacher Grant Request
The PTA is offering grants to HPMS teachers. These grants are for the purpose of educational material(s) for your classroom/curriculum/students. Grants are offered only when PTA funds are available; therefore teachers must submit requests before the deadline of each semester. The fall semester deadline is November 6th and the spring semester deadline is early March. Grants are subject to approval by the PTA. Please check with the HPMS Bookkeeper prior to applying to see if the requested material is covered under “Instructional Funds”. You will be notified of the Grant approval via email. All funds will be distributed by the Bookkeeper, who will order the materials for you or provide you with a reimbursement. Requests not complete with details will be returned.
To be eligible for the grant, the request must meet the following criteria:
Contact Christine Dean for more information.
- You must have joined the PTA by October 31, 2018.
- The intent is to use the materials to directly benefit the students of HPMS.
- Funds/materials are not available thru LCPS and/or Instructional Funds.
- The request form is completed and submitted to the HPMS PTA.
- There is no maximum amount set for grants per school year per teacher.
- The requested materials remain the property of HPMS.
- Itemized description/cost must be provided.
- Receipt(s) or copy must be provided for reimbursement.
- OTTW (One To The World) requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.