Welcome to the home of Technology Integration at Freedom High School. Through LCPS' technology initiative, students have been provided Lenovo 300e Chromebooks. Students still have the option to bring their devices from home if they choose to do so. More information regarding individual learning devices for students can be found here. A video describing the functionality and proper care of students Chromebooks can be found here.At Freedom our focus is on the integration of the technology into an already robust curriculum. By combining technology and instruction, learning experiences are enhanced. Students are able to synthesize and expand their understanding of subject matter and communicate that new knowledge in interesting and engaging ways.
The tech team at Freedom provides the following:
Please feel free to contact us by email.
- Work with teachers to integrate the use of technology into their classrooms in a meaningful and appropriate way.
- Technical assistance to students and staff for use of instructional software and hardware resources on the network.
- Work with teaching staff to prepare procedures being used to facilitate ease-of-use of computers by students.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose basic software and hardware problems.
- Monitor student internet access and assists in the enforcing of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).