3 P's in PEBe Prepared
- Wear sneakers or rubber soled closed toe shoes.
- Wear comfortable/appropriate clothing for exercise.
- Bring a water bottle daily labeled with your name!
- This way you don't leave and miss out on PE.
- Use the bathroom before coming to class.
- Bring a jacket/sweatshirt to class depending on weather.
- If medication is needed to participate in activity, be sure to stop by the clinic at least 15 minutes before the start of class.
- Be excited about what we get to do in class each day.
- Encourage others.
- Help others.
- If it's not your favorite activity, don't let others know and try to find the best in the activity.
- Remember PE is a class where you get graded just like Social Studies, so it's important that you participate each day even it's not your favorite activity.
- If you are not feeling well, we must have a note from the doctor, home, or the clinic aide for you to sit out.
- We are only allowed for your parent to write a note for 3 consecutive classes before we need a note from the doctor to be a non-participant in PE.