Parent Coffee Talks
The Smart's Mill pupil services support team (counselors, psychologist, social worker) is hosting monthly parent talks to cover a variety of topics that we believe will be beneficial for our families.
Coffee Talks will be held virtually through Google Meet. The Coffee Talks will be recorded and uploaded to this page for those parents who cannot attend.
- November 18, 2020: Organization/Study Skills - "Building Student's Self-Sufficiency" - Watch Video Recording
- December 10, 2020: Winter Wellness - Watch Video Recording
- January 21, 2021: ParentVue vs. Schoology- Watch Video
- February 22, 2021: Substance Abuse Awareness and Prevention- Watch Video
- March 24, 2021: Recognition and Prevention of DL Burnout- Watch Video