2018-19JML Discount Card!
Discount cards are now discounted ... only $5.00 !!
Cards may be purchased in the front office or
students may purchase from their house office!
This year’s card includes:
- 20% off any purchase at Party City
- 20% off any purchase at Mighty Khan’s
- 10% off any purchase at Moe’s Southwest Grill (excluding alcohol)
- 10% of any purchase at South Riding Inn (excluding specials and alcohol – dine-in only)
- 10% off any wash or detail package at Flagship Car Wash
- Free 22-ounce drink with any sub purchase at Jersey Mike’s
- Free fountain drink with $10 purchase at Backyard Rotisserie Grill
- 10% off any purchase over $10 at Dairy Queen
- Free kid’s meal with purchase of an adult entrée at Velocity Wings
- 10% off any purchase at Tropical Smoothie Café
- $2.00 off all regular haircuts at Great Clips
- 10% off any purchase at Yobe Frozen Yogurt
- Free crab Rangoon with a purchase of $25 or more at Hunan Village
- 10% off any $10 purchase at Manhattan Pizza (excludes alcohol
- Free Cheezy Bread with purchase of $20 or more at Marco’s Pizza (carry out only)
- $1 off mini golf or $1 off a bucket of balls at Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park
In addition, you get a one-time key tag for $5.00 off at Coal Fire Pizza, $5.00 off at Glory Days Grill and $5 off any regularly priced shoes ($50 or more) at Fit Right Kid’s Shoes!
The card will pay for itself over and over and over!
All funds raised from the sale of the card will benefit JML programs! Students selling more than 10 cards will receive a movie and pizza party! Cards are easy to sell thanks to the great discounts! (Door-to-door selling is discouraged.) You can purchase cards at schedule pick-up, Back to School nights and other school events. In addition, students can complete this form: Discount Card Order Form and bring with their payment to their house secretary to pick up their cards. All sales, whether to family or friends, will be credited toward the movie and pizza party!
Cards are valid until August 1, 2019.
Questions? Contact the PTA President, Sherry Zamora, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to Wendy Humbertson and Dean Suzanne Salgado for handling this year's discount cards! We appreciate your help!!The content of the links provided on this website are not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of the webmaster. Remember that the outside source web page may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk.