To bring people and information together in such a manner that our patrons become critical, ethical, and effective users of that information.Our Values
We believe that the library should be the heart of the school community, and we are committed to the following ideals:
Access Service Life-long learning Collaboration Respect for all library users
- To provide library services and resources in multiple formats that will meet our users’ needs and learning styles.
- To best use the library space for the needs of our school community – adapting as necessary.
- To educate our users about library, district and community resources.
- To increase connections within our school and our community at-large.
- To ensure that our collection is diverse and inclusive by representing all races, genders, socio-economic groups, ethnicities, cultures and religions in our acquisitions.