Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome back Bulldogs! For 2020-21, Mrs. Shangraw is teaching AP US History and Dual Enrollment US Government.
Mrs. Shangraw earned a B.A. in Political Science from UNC-Chapel Hill and a Masters in Public Policy from Duke University (but Go Heels!) After a career in local government, she earned her certification in Secondary Ed/Social Studies at George Washington University. She has previously taught AP US History, US/VA History, US/DE Government, AP Human Geography and Global Social Issues. She is excited to be returning for her eighth year at Stone Bridge.
This year, find all your course materials in Schoology. You can log in now using the Schoology link on your LCPSGo. APUSH: Check Schoology for your Intro to APUSH!
Students, I look forward to meeting you at the Student Orientation on Wed, Sept 2, from 2:30 - 3:30. I'l post the schedule below. Also, parents are invited to join us for Back-to-School night on Wed., Sept 9th (more info to come).
Wednesday, Sept 2nd:
2:30 - 2:40 Full Group Livestream
2:40 - 3:30 Class Rotations - Directions for Accessing Live Classes -- my classroom code is SBSSHA.
- 2:40 - 2:45 First Block
- 2:46 - 2:51 Second Block (APUSH)
- 2:52 - 2:57 Third Block
- 2:58 - 3:03 Fourth Block (DE Govt)
- 3:04 - 3:09 Fifth Block (DE Govt)
- 3:10 - 3:15 Sixth Block (APUSH)
- 3:16 - 3:21 Seventh Block
- 3:22 - 3:27 Eighth Block (APUSH)
- 3:28 - 3:33 Ninth Block - Advisory
Have a free block or study hall? Stop by one of our open rooms:
- SBCOLLEGE - Counselor support for college apps
- SBUMHT - Counselor support for mental health, wellness, and balance during distance learning
- SBLIB - Librarian support for student questions