BIG QUESTION Activities- April & May 2015
1. Monday, April 20, 2015 & Tuesday, April 21, 2015: Students will complete the BQ graphic organizer that will be used to create their BQ Collages and BQ Wordles. Students will also receive the rubrics for the BQ assignments.**** Homework: Construction Paper, Pictures/Images2. Students will put their collages together in class. Students will also create their BQ Wordles in class on April 22, 2015 & April 23, 2015. These assignments MUST be finished in class during this class session!!!
3. BQ Collage/Wordle Presentations- students will present their BIG QUESTION Collage to the class (Active Listening Skills- students must take notes on 5 different BQ Presentations).
3.MLA Practice- What do in-text citations look like? Are there any MLA requirements for this MAJOR assignment?
4. Review the BIG QUESTION Scoring Rubric- what does my teacher expect? Will other teachers be grading my final product? YES****** Writing Workshop in class on April 24, 2015 & April 27, 2015-- We will complete the Artifacts Write-Up during class.
5. When should I turn my final draft in? WINDOW May 8, 2015- May 13, 2015. On line (turnitin.com) and a hard (printed) copy.
6. How many pages? 8-107. How many artifacts? 12 **** your paper must discuss 10 artifacts **** Does the title page count as one of the pages? NO!! Do I have to have works cited page?
Last Modified on April 20, 2015